Experiencing paranormal activity in your home or place of business?
- Are you looking for help in determining if your home or business may be haunted?
- Do you hear sounds in the night which cannot be explained?
- Have you ever awoke in the middle of the night thinking something is in your bedroom?
- Do you get the feeling that you are being watched?
- Do you see shadows out the corner of your eye, then turn to look and they are gone?
- Do you know of a place that would like our paranormal team to investigate?
Request our Assistance
To request assistance from the Key West Paranormal Society at your private residence or place of business, please email us with the details at Ghosts@KeyWestParanormal.com or complete the "Request an Investigation Form" below and press the "Submit" button. We are NOT a haunted tour but and actual team of paranormal investigators, and we are available to assist you and your family with your possible haunting.
We are a non-profit company so all investigations are free, however, donations are greatly appreciated to offset our travel expenses and to maintain our investigative equipment.
Request an Investigation with Key West Paranormal Society
Name Email Phone Number Street Address City, State, & Zip
Case Type (i.e. Residential, Commercial, Public Park, Open Land, Cemetery, Historical Site, Other) Any Children Involved and if so are they being haunted? Explanation of Paranormal Activities Background Information on the Location Any Additional Comments or Information
With over a
to our site
KWPS receives emails for
If we cannot
come to you
we will help
you find a paranormal
team who can
assist with your
PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION REQUEST FORM SUBMISSION
If you do
not receive a
within 24 hours
please feel free
to text the
or email her
Key West Paranormal Society
Society has investigated on
and is a FL
which can assist
FREE of charge
with your haunting
Our sister team
on Long Island
For Your Ghost Hunting Equipment!
Contact Us For
Website Designed by Tami Beckel for Key West Paranormal Society © 2008